Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Interior Draftsman Job Opening at Abans PLC
Interior Draftsman – Abans PLC
- Perform onsite inspections and gather data and measurements required for design purposes.
- Confer with Manager — Design & Visual Merchandising to determine factors affecting planning interior environments, such as budget, architectural preferences, and purpose and function.
- Formulate environmental plan to be practical, esthetic, and conducive to intended purposes, such as raising productivity or selling merchandise.
- Use computer-aided drafting (CAD) and related software to produce detailed technical drawings and render design ideas.
- Coordinate with the all the stakeholders involved with the project, review design changes and support to drive the project to completion on time.
- 02 – 03 years experience in drafting , 3D rendering and interior designing with HND or NVQ level 5 qualified or Autodesk certified user.
- Thorough working knowledge in the latest version of AutoCAD ( 2D and 3D )
- Fluency in 3D Max, Lumion and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge in Revit Architecture is an added advantage.
- General working knowledge in interior architecture , building codes and standards.
- Willingness to travel to sites as and when required.
An attractive remuneration package await the selected candidate. If you are confident that you’re the one we are looking for, kindly send us your latest CV.
Mention the role in the subject line of your e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Abans PLC, No 498, Galle Road, Colombo 03
Tel: 011 5 77 5000