We seek friendly, energetic and methodical school leavers who are keen to learn and develop a career in Sales, Marketing and Customer Service in the future.
• Previous work experience is not required. However, an outgoing and talkative personality is required.
• Has a passion for Sales and Customer Service and wishes to build a career in sales, marketing and customer service
• Has at least two passes for A. Level core subjects, Fluent in English with good verbal and written communication skills
• Possesses interpersonal skills to effectively interact with visiting customers and liaise with multiple teams as required
• Having done sports and other extra-curricular activities such as social service would be an advantage.
• Undergraduates or sales/marketing students who have lectures only during weekends are encouraged to apply
• Should be available to undergo Internship Training during weekdays from Monday to Friday.
Scope of Internship Responsibilities:
• Assisting in Counter Sales and Customer Service particularly at busy times to give all customers due attention
• Selling at the Counter to visiting customers, contacting potential customers on phone.
• Assisting in preparing relevant documentations such as quotations, proposals, tender submissions etc.
• Updating and maintaining the customer database, conducting mini customer surveys and compiling presentations.
• Ensure delivering quotations, proposals, invoices to customers as agreed and following up on behalf of sales team
• Collecting relevant information, analyzing, compiling reports and preparing required documentation
• Following up with Graphic Designers, Production Team etc. on behalf of customers to ensure delivery as promised.
• Coordinating with Sales and Finance teams and supporting in following up with debtors for debt collection.
• Obtaining customer feedback and compiling customer feedback reports to be submitted to Management.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria