We are happy to extend the opportunity to a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills and initiative, to join our HR Team and gain the exposure required to secure an eminent position in the corporate world. If you are familiar in the MS Office Package and possess an excellent command of communication skills in both Sinhala and English, and fully or party qualified in PQHRM from CIPM or any other Academic/ Professional qualification in HRM from a reputed University/ Institute; you may apply for this opportunity.
Opportunities as a HR Intern
• Provide operational support to Assistant Manager – Human Resources in terms of tasks assigned under HR Operations.
• Provide operational assistance in recruitment process mainly in terms of pre and post recruitment stages and other HR related tasks.
• Assist in maintaining the staff details/ profiles in the HRIS.
• Carry out other administrative tasks to support the daily HR operations.
• Be involved in other tasks assigned as and when required by DHR.
• Sound knowledge in HR functions would be a distinct advantage.
• Be able to maintain confidentiality of HR documentation and other personal information.
If you are interested in availing yourself of this opportunity, please apply now.
The Kingsbury PLC
Phone: +94 11 242 1221
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria