IT Assistant monitors and maintains the computer systems and networks of the company and is responsible for day to day running of the company’s servers and peripheral equipment, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical issues.
The main job functions of this position will include:
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems.
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and assisting in diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
• Installing, upgrading and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks and any other authorized peripheral equipment with related documentations.
• Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
• Coordinating specified projects.
• Conducting the day end, month end process and handling systems/data backups.
• Maintaining accepted IT operational service standards.
We seek a dedicated, result oriented young individual with good communication skills and sound personal attributes for the aforementioned position. The suitable candidate should possess:
• GCE Advanced Level Qualification.
• Higher Diploma in Information Technology or Equivalent from a recognized university/ Institute.
• 1-2 years’ experience in providing General IT technical support. Working experience in an IT Department in the manufacturing industry will be a distinct advantage.
• Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
• Familiar with the concepts of basic LAN/WAN/VPN networking infrastructure.
• Sound knowledge in operating systems and application software used for providing high level of support
The remuneration package for the above position is very competitive and the rewards are performance driven. If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria