Applications are open for all candidates to fill the IT Executive Job Role at Hayleys Group
- Install and configurecomputer hardware and operating system, applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems, network and virus guard.
- Troubleshooting systems and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software
- Replace IT equipment’s / part as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation relevant reports.
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or setup a system.
- Set up new user accounts and profiles and deal with security issues
- Work continuously on a task until completion.
- Priority and manage many open cases at one time.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Perform daily processing and system backups.
- 5 Years’ Experience in similar capacity.
- Experience in MS teams would be an added advantage
- Academic or Professional Qualification in Computer Hardware & Networking.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision _
- The applicant should have good communication skills In English, be a good team player, a self-motivated and willing to work shift/long hours.