With the expansion of this fast growing Company, opportunities exist for the following position.
We seek a dynamic individual who has in depth knowledge of the accounting and analytical ability to compile financial statements for our clients in Australia.
• To process finance and accounting transactions while ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness
• Processing month end, quarter end and year-end financial statements
• Identify areas of improvements in the processes
• Planning and organizing work methodically according to the priorities and deadlines
• Ensuring timely delivery of the financial statements and maintaining strong relationship with the respective stakeholders
• Minimum 1 year of accounting experience/ Book Keeping exposure is mandatory.
• Previous experience in the BPO industry will be a definite advantage.
• Knowledge in accounting software XERO* or MYOB* will be a definite advantage.
• Following CIMA or ACCA / CMA Australia or a Finance / Business Management Degree holder
• Ability to learn quickly and work with minimum supervision
• A dynamic, self-starter with a keen eye for detail and a focus on continuous improvement
• A team player with a positive attitude
• Competent in MS Office Package, specially MS Excel
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role and have the ability to work Australian calendar, please apply now.
Address: No 25 Foster Ln, Colombo 10 Phone: 0112 628 800
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria