If you’re looking for a career thatwill give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your futurewill be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you tothe top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offersopportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Managementserves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range ofbanking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their financesand protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that bringstogether management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management,Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositionsand innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking individualsto join our Branch Network in the role of Junior Banking Assistant/BankingAssociate, Sri Lanka.
In this role, you will:
• Verify the accuracy of clientrequests for cheque, cash and other services offered via counters
• Process transactions on the systemin a timely and accurate manner per customer request
• Ensure end of day cash balancingand reconciliations
• Adhere to HSBC’s informationsecurity policy when handling data and documents
• Coordinate with internaldepartments to address customer requests
• Provide product information to meetcustomer needs and offer solutions to both Corporate and Personal customers
To be successful in this role, youshould meet the following requirements:
• Successful completion of GCE O/LExaminations, applicants with pending GCE A/L Examinations results may apply
• Additional academic or professionalqualifications related to banking or finance would be advantageous
• Strong communication andinterpersonal skills
• A passion for delivering superiorcustomer service
• A professional, goal-oriented andinnovative approach, with strong organisational skills
• Excellent collaborative skills withthe ability to work effectively in a team
To apply for this role, please sendyour full CV to email@example.com with the subject “Junior BankingAssistant/Banking Associate”.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria