To monitor & perform the Finance & Accounting activities of the S&T Interiors (Pvt) ltd, whilst developing & maintaining required standards & effective processors.
• Ensure all invoices & payments are processed on time & maintain an up to date Accounts Payable Ledger.
• Provide support on general accounting & reporting requirements.
• Ensure all accounting policies & procedures are in place and followed.
• Maintain proper records & files related to Finance Functions.
• Part qualification in professional studies (CIMA or Chartered).
• A minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a similar capacity.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision.
• Excellent command of the English language (oral and written)
• Hands on experience in ERP
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Source – careers.hayleys.com
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria