• Coordinating the communications output at a Group level – including content writing, developing marketing communications campaigns and liaising correspondences between relevant teams.
• Assist in organizing internal events by coordinating event operations and maintaining sponsorship database
• Develop marketing communications campaigns
• Support the team with the daily administrative tasks
• Possess a degree in Marketing/ Marketing Communications, or partly CIM qualified
• At least one year of prior experience will be an added advantage
• Fluent in English and Sinhala, both written and verbal
• A team player, with an enthusiasm to learn and develop strategies/ processes
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria