• Attend to customer inquiries over the phone and respond to e-mails/letters in a timely manner.
• Accept bookings upon space/equipment availability.
• Finalize booking report by checking with yard reports, operations staff, co-ordinate with customers and prepare outward cargo declarations.
• Maintain accuracy of the charges invoiced.
• Obtain relevant details from principal system and download same to local systems in order to prepare finance and operational reports as per requirement.
• Maintain all relevant correspondence and reports in an orderly manner.
• 6 passes at the GCE O/L examination with Credit passes for Mathematics and English.
• Three passes at the GCE A/Levels or successful completion of UGC approved A/L equivalent foundation.
• Excellent command of the English and Sinhala languages (written and oral).
• 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity or relevant professional experience will be an added advantage
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Phone: 0112 167 300
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria