• Ensure all outbound documentation activities of CRO team.
• Follow up and control LARA DDSM module for pending demurrage, storage and monito pairings while assisting CRO team to clear the outstanding on time.
• Monitor all the KPI’s of CRO team & assist team to achieve the KPI’s applying necessary changes in to the process.
• Ensure compliance to the ISO 9001:2008 standard by driving the ISO process within the team and ensure no NCs are raised at the internal/ surveillance audits.
• Promote the company’s E products in the market while assisting shippers’ to use the system.
• Generate files containing cargo/freight details from the principal’s system and download data to the local system for the purpose creating Freight reports, calculating agency remuneration and preparing other finance and operational reports.
• Ensure accuracy of the external payments.
• Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by the management.
• 6 passes at the GCE O/L examination with Credit passes for Mathematics and English.
• Three passes at the GCE A/Levels.
• Excellent command of the English and Sinhala languages (written and oral).
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar capacity would be an added advantage.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria