• Installation/Configuration & Troubleshooting of Computers/Servers (Software/Hardware/Network/Printers)
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks & Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
• Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
• Setting up accounts for new users & Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
• Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
• Maintaining records of service requests, inventory, software licenses etc.
• Bachelor’s degree (Fully or Party Qualified) from a reputed University/Institute
• Proven experience as a Junior Executive IT, or any other related role
• Experience in Helpdesk, ERP Support, CCTV, PABX, Attendance System/Devices, Backup Solutions
• The ability to work well in a team
• Good written & verbal communication
Candidate from Katana or around proximity are encouraged to apply.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria