• Prepare invoices by obtaining job details timely following the guidelines given in the rate sheets in order to ensure charges are invoiced to the customer accurately.
• Assist in preparation of monthly and annual financial accounts by preparing journals and allocating POs /payments in order to assist the management on the company performance.
• Prepare and submit monthly SVAT forms to the Department of Inland Revenue on a timely manner & ensure the compliance to statutory requirements by collecting the SVAT credit vouchers & do the return amendments if required.
• Physically check the fixed assets on a quarterly basis to verify the assets are in order by updating/labeling all details to have a control over fixed assets and safeguard same thereby assuring optimum efficiency of fixed assets.
• Carry out physical stock verifications monthly and annually respectively by coordinating with the stores assistance and maintenance department in order to ensure accuracy of the valuations.
· 6 ‘Credit’ passes and a ‘Distinction’ pass for Mathematics at the GCE O/L examination
· A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination
· 2 stages of CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA
· Minimum of 1 year experience in accounting or related field
· Fair knowledge in ERP systems and Microsoft office package
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Phone: 0112 572 622
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria