• Make accurate cheque payments by updating and generating the required payment instructions and as per the stipulated credit terms.
• Prepare invoices and debit notes timely to ensure debtor days are within the desired level, and follow up daily with sales team.
• Handling SVAT related activities.
• Carryout bank reconciliation by verifying ledger transactions against bank statements, identify variances and take corrective actions.
• Ensure to provide timely and accurate financial reports to management.
• Handling Freight Forwarding relating finance matters and provide support.
• Coordinate with all terminals to ensure smooth operation
• Assist preparation of company budget coordinating with all parties.
• 6 passes at GCE O/L with “A” pass for Maths
• A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination
• Part qualification in either CIMA/AAT/ACCA
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in the Accounting field
• Advance knowledge on Microsoft office packages
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria