• Maintain excellent relations with vendors, clients, ports, Shipping/Air Lines, service providers, BOI and Sri Lanka Customs.
• Coordinate shipments closely with clients, service providers and carriers to ensure smooth operations.
• Ensure optimum utilization of containers while adhering to specific client requirements.
• Ensure company operating procedures are followed at all times in receiving/storage and stuffing of containers and all instructions given by clients are adhered to.
• Ensure all containers/consignments are trucked or gated into port within the stipulated time frame.
• Ensure that the warehouse system is fully updated and perform random warehouse checks prior to closing of containers to ensure accuracy of loading.
• Manage any value added service requirements in an accurate and timely manner.
• 6 ‘Credit’ passes at the GCE O/L examination including Mathematics and English.
• 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination.
• 1-2 years’ work experience in handling operations/planning in a warehouse or a warehousing and distribution facility will be an added advantage.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Computer literacy.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Address : Lot No. 127,Katunayake Export Processing Zone – Phase IV, Katunayake.
Phone : +94 11 2261800
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria