• Supervise operational activities & ensure all processors being followed.
• Handle administrative activities of outsourced employees.
• Coordinating and monitoring supply chain operations
• Ensure timely payments are made to suppliers.
• Coordinate with the finance department to ensure all clients receive relevant invoices follow up on debtors.
• Assist with compliance audits done by authorities.
• Generate system reports to monitor day to day activities.
• A minimum of 3 passes at GCE A/L
• A Diploma in Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in a warehouse or distribution environment
• Knowledge of SAP and concept knowledge in ERP or Inventory Management Systems will be an added advantage.
• Ability to work with MS office packages
• Excellent communication skills
Location: Advantis Logistics City | Ja-Ela
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria