- Ensure timely, attentive and responsible communication with principals and customers in order to keep the standards.
- Attend daily inquiries by providing information/ updates to meet customer requirements.
- Preparation of accurate container declarations by updating of the local computer system.
- Create PCR’s and 3PF for feeder vessels by obtain accurate information from the feeder operators & relevant declarations.
- Create empty booking in the LARA system for TS empty and general BL.
- Finalize all discharging details and issue respective DDDF reports to feeder operators.
- Pass all invoices within stipulated time frames by accurate checking of charges, supporting documents and by giving accurate debiting instructions in order to avoid penalties & disputes to improve cash flows and to maintain company image/ quality.
- Maintaining of the ISO standards by properly following the process and work instruction as set out in the quality system
- 6 Credit passes at the GCE O/L examination including Mathematics and English
- A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination
- Minimum 1 year operations experience in a shipping line
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work long hours and week ends
- Hold a driving licence
- Ability to think and perform independently
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Address: Thurburn Wing, 1st Floor, 400 Ven Baddegama Wimalawansa Mawatha, Colombo 10 01000
Phone: 0112 167 000