• Ensure timely, attentive and responsible communication with principals and customers in order to keep the standards.
• Attend daily inquiries by providing information/ updates to meet customer requirements.
• Preparation of accurate container declarations by updating of the local computer system.
• Create PCR’s and 3PF for feeder vessels by obtain accurate information from the feeder operators & relevant declarations.
• Create empty booking in the LARA system for TS empty and general BL.
• Finalize all discharging details and issue respective DDDF reports to feeder operators.
• Pass all invoices within stipulated time frames by accurate checking of charges, supporting documents and by giving accurate debiting instructions in order to avoid penalties & disputes to improve cash flows and to maintain company image/ quality.
Maintaining of the ISO standards by properly following the process and work instruction as set out in the quality system
• 6 Credit passes at the GCE O/L examination including Mathematics and English
• A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination
• Minimum 1 year operations experience in a shipping line
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work long hours and week ends
• Hold a driving licence
• Ability to think and perform independently
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria