• Prepare Inward and Outward declarations accurately and efficiently.
• Board the vessel for proper coordination with vessel command, authorities and terminal.
• Handle ship crew changes and husbanding services coordinating with necessary authorities and approvals.
• Would require go onboard the vessels during offshore operations to assist coordination between the vessels and shore based management.
• Ensure timely updates on systems and response to inquiries.
• Ensure pass of invoices timely after checking the accuracy of data.
• 6 ‘Credit’ passes at the GCE O/L examination including Mathematics and English
• A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination
• 2 years’ experience in a related industry would be an added advantage
• Good command of English both written and verbal
• Sound knowledge on Microsoft Office packages
• Candidates from in and around Galle are encouraged to apply
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria