• Prepare Inward and Outward declarations accurately and efficiently after coordinating with overseas agents and local customers.
• Dealing with Master of the Vessel / Terminal & Authorities to ensure smooth on-board operation when vessel at Port.
• Arrange husbanding services after coordinating with Suppliers, ship owners, Authorities, subcontractors etc.
• Would require go onboard the vessels during offshore operations to assist coordination between the vessels and shore based management.
• Ensure system updates and response to inquiries in a timely manner.
• Maintain files / documents, updated accurately and timely.
• Ensure pass of invoices timely after checking the accuracy of data.
• 6 ‘Credit’ passes at the GCE O/L examination including Mathematics and English.
• A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination.
• Knowledge on port operations will be an added advantage
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• School leavers are encouraged to apply
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria