• Prepare Inward and Outward declarations accurately and efficiently after coordinating with overseas agents and local customers.
• Dealing with Master of the Vessel / Terminal & Authorities to ensure smooth on-board operation when vessel at Port.
• Arrange husbanding services after coordinating with Suppliers, ship owners, Authorities, subcontractors etc.
• Would require go onboard the vessels during offshore operations to assist coordination between the vessels and shore based management.
• Ensure system updates and response to inquiries in a timely manner.
• Maintain files / documents, updated accurately and timely.
• Ensure pass of invoices timely after checking the accuracy of data.
• 6 ‘Credit’ passes at the GCE O/L examination including Mathematics and English.
• A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination.
• Knowledge on port operations will be an added advantage
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• School leavers are encouraged to apply
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.