• Responsible to source, negotiate & purchase materials from relevant parties
• Supplier/Vender Visits
• Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery & short lead time requirement
• Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best practices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirement & expectation
• Advise internal & external on issues regarding purchasing terms & conditions
• Diploma in Supply Chain Management from a recognized University or any other equivalent qualification
• Minimum of 02 credit passes for English and Mathematics at G C E Ordinary Level Examination and 03 passes in G C E Advanced Level Examination or higher qualifications
• Minimum of one years’ experience in a similar position would be an added advantage
• Excellent communications & negotiation skills with supplier and internal customers
• A candidate should have a valid Motor Bike riding license & competent to ride
Candidate from Katana or around proximity are encouraged to apply.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria