Main Job Responsibilities:
* Assisting the Sales Team by providing a superior customer service through ensuring coordination between suppliers from overseas and support services in Sri Lanka to deliver to the customers as promised.
* Coordinating with customers and all sales / marketing / business development executives of the Company.
* Following up with invoicing, stores, transport and customers until goods are delivered.
* Updating inventory, analyzing stocks and debtors, maintaining registers, logs and required documentation
* Planning and organizing work methodically according to targets, priorities and deadlines
* Minimum of 3 passes at G.C.E Advanced Level in Science Stream with Chemistry as a subject
* At least ‘B’ grade passes for English Language and Mathematics at G.C.E. Ordinary Level
* Desire and willingness to learn and develop a career in Customer Service / Business Development / Sales
* Self-starter with a keen eye for detail and a focus on continuous improvement
* A team player with a positive attitude
* Very good verbal and written communication skills in English language and excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability and willingness to work for long hours, when required, to ensure that the tasks are completed.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria