(BASED IN BORALANDA)
1. Will be placed in charge of the Central Nursery, including the production planning based on Seed production requirements and greenhouse capacities, he/she will be responsible for implementing the plan for overall achievement of the requirements within specified time & agreed expenditure limits.
2. Ensure the quality of Nursery output plants are within best acceptable quality standards.
3. Oversee the growing activities related to the production of high quality plants for seed production. This includes all aspects related to plant health, nutrition, greenhouse climate control, irrigation, fertilization, pest and disease control, and soil / substrate management.
• BSc in Agriculture (Majoring in Crop science or Horticulture)
• Previous experience of 2 – 3 years in a similar capacity will be advantageous.
• Energetic and enthusiastic individual who is willing to work under pressure to achieve the given targets
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria