Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Manager Job Role at Asiri Group of Hospital
MANAGER — FRONT OFFICE
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing and monitoring activities of the Front Office department, ensure adherence to the standards of excellence and to the guidelines, policies and procedures ofthe Hospital.
- Dealing with complaints, problem solving, special requests and any other issues that may arise on davtodavworlt
- Ensure proper grooming standards are introduced, implemented and maintained for the Front Office staff
- Motivating and inspiring the front office team to provide high quality customer care to the patiens
- Motivating and insiring the front offie team to provide high quality customer care to the patients and customers/clients who visit the hospital
Experience and qualiﬁcations
- A Degree and/or a professional qualification in Hospitality / Marketing Management
- Minimum 7 years of experience, out of which 3 years should be in a similar capacity in healthcare, hospitality or a related industry
- Excellent command of English Language
- Be computer literate.
- Age below 40 years
Please send your updated cv within 7 days of this advertisement by email or post indicating me post applied an the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Asiri Medical Hospital, No. 181, Kirula Road, Narahenpita, Colombo 5, Sri Lanka. Tel: 011 452 3300