Applications are open for all candidates to fill the Manager (Finance) Job Opening at Orient Finance PLC
Manager – Finance
Corporate Office — Nugegoda
- Financial Accounting- make sure monthly management accounts, Interim Accounts and
- Annual Report are prepared on time
- On time delivering of management reports for the Senior Management and Board of Directors.
- Budgeting and financial Planning – prepare annual budget including sales budgeting and cost budget.
- Ensure compliance with Central Bank regulations & other statutory requirements
- Carryout proper internal controls and systems to mitigate Financial and operational risk of the company
- Liaise with Statutory Auditors and ensure timely completion of the External Audit.
- Strong analytical and Presentation skills with “out of box” thinking.
- Professional Qualification ACA/ACMA or ACCA, with at least 05 years” experience.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with high level of interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with various stakeholders including Senior Management.
- Enthusiastic and energetic team player.
- Minimum 3 year experience in a finance company in similar capacity would be a plus.
- Possess thorough knowledge in Accounting standards, Central Bank Directions and Taxation.
Please send your resume with the contact details Of 2 non-related referees and a color passport size photograph to reach us Within 10 days Of this advertisement, stating the post applied for on the top left corner Of the envelope or on the subject column Of the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Orient Finance PLC,
Human Resources Department,
No. 19, Railway Avenue,