Ceylon Cold Stores (CCS), trading as Elephant House, is a leading Sri Lankan consumer food company which manufactures Beverages and Frozen Confectionary.
CCS is a subsidiary of John Keells Holdings PLC.
- Prepare detailed reports of all audit functions with receiving and turnaround deadlines for all audit claims.
- Meet all deadlines for pre-agreed turnaround times.
- All internal controls in Internal Audit areas to be 100% compliant.
- Ensure no material Management letter points (Internal/external audit) with relation to the areas of lapses in internal controls.
- Responsible to implement the discount bank system and ensure smooth functioning of the system with proper control systems.
- Ensure all specified balance sheet GL accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis, prior to the closure of the books. Provide necessary information for best estimate, closure of accounts, quarterly and annual audit.
- Full qualification in Charted Accountancy with at least 5-8 years of experience in auditing function preferably in FMCG company.
- Broad understanding of the financial behavior of a manufacturing company. Effective and efficient Process management in Manufacturing and Sales Environment.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply before the 30th June 2019.
Ceylon Cold Stores PLC