• Researching and analyzing market trends, demographics, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
• Developing & maintaining healthy long term business relationships with overseas customers
• Preparing and monitoring the marketing budget on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and allocating funds wisely
• Developing pricing strategies to maximize profits and market shares
• Using sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines and analyzing business development and monitoring market trends
• Evaluating the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures
• Negotiating contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institute
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across export marketing channels
• Previous experience in a similar position is an added advantage ideally from a competitor or company operating in a similar market.
• Up to date knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities.
• Strong understanding of effective PR and Marketing Communications.
• An ability to work under pressure to deliver agreed norms and deadlines
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria