Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Marketing Manager (Retail Strategy) Job Role at Hutchison Telecommunications Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
Marketing Manager – Retail Strategy
- Explore and execute sales channel development and strategic initiatives to enhance channel performances for incremental contribution.
- Establish new sales channels to convert new identified opportunities.
- Improve and implement new processes for efficient sales operations.
- Evaluate and develop new acquisition products/value propositions through market studies and customer insights for sales productivity.
- Review, implement and monitor trade incentive schemes.
- Train sales channels on new products and initiatives.
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience in Business Development preferably in Telecom or FMCG sector.
- Full qualification in CIM/SLIM or Degree in Marketing/Business Management.
- Possess strong Analytical Skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access & Word.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, team management, training & development and presentation skills to perform duties under all levels of the Company.
Please forward your resume within 7 days to the address/email below.
Please mention the position you have applied on the subject line of the email or top left hand corner of the envelope.
Human Resources Division
Hutchison Telecommunications Lanka (Pvt) Ltd,
No 234, Galle Road,