The incumbent of this position is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to others in the department in order to maintain an efficient office environment in the Finance Department.
The main job functions of this position will include:
• Maintain office filing and storage systems.
• Forward information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
• Prepare outgoing mail for distribution.
• Operate office equipment such as printers, copy machines, fax machines for smooth functioning of the department.
• Perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office in order to give better service to the internal departments.
• Deliver documents, files from one place to another in a safe and confidential.
• Maintain departmental deliverables within the service limits, time lines set by the management.
We seek a dedicated, result oriented young individual with good communication skills and sound personal attributes for the aforementioned position. The suitable candidate should possess:
• GCE (O/L) qualification.
• Competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent
• Good numeracy and literacy skills.
• Good Interpersonal Skill.
The remuneration package for the above position is very competitive and the rewards are performance based. If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria