• Perform ongoing periodic inspection on building, and coordinate on any preventive repair
• Make sure, lighting & electrical systems, air conditioner systems, water supply in working order. Inspect daily and attend for any problems and make necessary arrangements to repair/ replace defective parts.
• Maintain records and logs of all activities and as required.
• Comply with all safety / security procedures and requirements.
• According to company financial guidelines, do the purchasing for any repair / replacement.
• Assist with other general administration functions.
• 6 ‘Credit’ passes at the GCE O/L examination
• Experience in the same field for minimum 2 years.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria