OFFICER – CONTACT CENTER
- Maintain and improve Contact Center operations by the monitoring system and agent performance based on the agreed standards.
- Determine contact Centre operational strategies by;
- Conducting performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses.
- Identifying and evaluating quality and customer-service standards.
- Providing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Identifying and implementing cross-sell initiatives.
- Accomplish contact center human resource objectives and managing a team;
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching team members.
- Scheduling systems and communicating job expectations.
- Monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Support for all MIS requirements.
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience at a contact center in the capacity of Team Leader or equivalent.
- Should possess a relevant academic / professional qualification.
- Sound knowledge of credit card operations and contact center operations.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging environment with limited supervision.
- Capability in managing a large team, positive attitude and good interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent knowledge in MS Office (Word/Excel/ PowerPoint).
- Fluency in Sinhala, English, and Tamil will be an added advantage.
An attractive remuneration package available for the right candidate with the staff loans benefits at concessionary interest rates.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. We will only correspond with the shortlisted applicants.