Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Officer in Charge (Pawning) Job at Senkadagala Finance PLC
OFFICER IN CHARGE – PAWNING (Akuressa & Digana)
The prospective candidates should
• Have minimum of 3 years experience in pawning either in charge or in an executive capacity.
• Have skills necessary to identify and distinguish genuine gold articles from other metals and alloys using a densimeter or a touchstone.
• Have an ability to communicate and conduct business in Sinhala and Tamil / English languages.
• Have an ability to work under pressure.
• Have a good people management skills and be an excellent team player.
• Be below 35 years of age.
An Attractive remuneration package and a brand new company motorcycle await for the selected candidates Please forward a detailed resume with contact telephone numbers and particulars of two non-related referees,to reach the under mentioned address within 07 days of this advertisement.
Kindly write the post and town on he top eft hand corner of he envelope or subject line in the E-mail.
Asst. General Manager Personnel and Administration
Senkadagala Finance PLC
163, High Level Road,
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria