• Execute all E-AWB’s shipments of all Advantis freight forwarding companies according to company requirements.
• Ensure 100% compliance with principle / vender / buyer SOPs in order to maintain agreed service levels.
• Ensure goods are correctly received or dispatched in accordance with established service standards.
• Liaise with government authorities to ensure smooth movement of cargo while ensuring safely and security standards
• Coordinate from the point of obtaining the booking until the cargo handed over to ground handling staff ensuring correct procedure is followed with 100% accuracy in documentation
• Ensure accuracy in all data entries.
• 6 passes at GCE O/Ls with a ‘C’ for Math
• Completed GCE A/L
• Experience in a similar role will be an added advantage
• Knowledge in Freight forwarding will be advantageous
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria