Job Summary: Responsible for work closely with die manufacturing team and ensure the quality of the dye manufacturing process by checking, verifying input and production processes and final output by confirming against approved specification and gaining skills and knowledge relevant to Aluminium extrusion dye correction.
The main job functions of this position will include:
• Utilize measuring instruments and special inspection equipment to inspect in-process and final product according to drawing specifications.
• Determine acceptance or rejection of products based on requirements and notifies supervision
• Complete all required documents and maintains records that pertain to quality assurance.
• Prepare of weekly, Monthly reports and presentations.
• Implement and maintain die manufacturing data base and Schedule system for the shop floor.
• Assist in dye correction operations and acquire required knowledge in relation to extrusion dye correction.
We seek a dedicated, result oriented young individual with good designing ability, communication skills and sound personal attributes for the aforementioned position.
The suitable candidate should possess:
• NVQ level 05 or above qualification in relation to Mechanical Engineering, Production or Manufacturing.
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar capacity in a manufacturing industry would be a distinct advantage.
• Good Knowledge in Auto Cad/Solid Works/Solid Cam.
• Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
• Computer skills in MS Office packages, especially in MS Excel.
The remuneration package for the above position is very competitive and the rewards are performance driven. If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria