• Arrange and coordinate meetings, record minutes as well as prepare relevant reports/publication material, presentations etc.
• Manage calendar, update appointments and give timely reminders thereby ensuring appointments are not over lapsed and missed.
• Handle all documentation, emails, calls and manage day to day administrative matters.
• Make necessary overseas travel arrangements and hotel reservations in liaison with relevant parties.
• Generate/process letters related to daily operations of the company as and when requested by obtaining the required information.
• Perform other general administration / coordination in the company when required.
• 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination
• A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ work experience in a similar capacity
• Relevant professional qualification in Secretarial Practice
• Excellent command of the English language (oral and written)
• Computer Literacy
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to maintain relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria