Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Personal Assistant to the Managing Director Job Opening at Capital Alliance Group
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
- The candidate will be a centrepiece in the full understanding of all business matters and should be able to assist, multi-task and attend to day~to-day matters.
- Should be detail oriented, will be expected to manage business appointments and will be responsible for diary management.
- Should possess good interpersonal and communication skills, confident in liaising with colleagues and with external counterparts at all levels.
- A team player mindset, excellent IT and written skills and should be confident in drafting varied correspondence.
- A minimum of 02 ~03 years of work experience in a similar position.
If you believe that you measure up to the expectations, please forward your CV by e—mail to email@example.com within 07 days of this advertisement, or address it to:
Capital Alliance Group HR,