The scope of work would involve the planning of MEP Projects and supporting the implantation teams to ensure timely delivery of services.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
• A proven track record of at least 05 years hands on experience in large scale project planning preferably MEP projects
• Thorough knowledge and exposure to MS Project is essential
• Knowledge in Primavera and Earned Value Management (EVM) will be an added advantage
• Ability to identify risks and issues of projects, during planning & delivery stages
• Possess adequate verbal and written communication skills in English, with ability to communicate confidently along with strong negotiation skills
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria