The scope of work would involve the overall responsibility for successful completion of installation work in large scale MEP projects including project planning, billing and guiding technical teams up to final testing, commissioning and timely handover.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
• A proven track record of at least 08 years hands on experience in large scale projects such as Building Service Engineering (Operational and Administrative etc…) Project Management, including Health & Safety procedures, would be essential.
• Working knowledge of MS Project and Auto CAD
• Ability to identify and manage risks and issues for all phases of project delivery and strong negotiation skills
• Possess adequate verbal and written communication skills in English, with ability to communicate confidently with different stakeholders
• Ability to contribute with Leadership and Managerial skills, towards the work of the organization
• Should be able to work in different areas of the country, and be flexible to manage multiple projects.
If you think you have what is takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria