We are currently on the lookout for an energetic Project Manager / Associate Project Manager who can drive teams with passion to increase efficiency and deliver tangible business benefits to join our team.
- Managing deliveries across multiple delivery teams.
- Leading scrum methodologies and process improvements.
- Identifying any roadblocks and risks with the team, and actively working to remove or eliminate both with escalation done as required.
- Liaising continuously with the product owner to ensure user stories are clearly defined, estimated and prioritized, and ensuring daily status is communicated to management and other stakeholders.
- Working with offshore business and technical teams to ensure strict quality standards are maintained.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT; a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in Agile project management and expert knowledge in SCRUM; proven experience in a dynamic and fast-paced agile environment.
- Professional certifications such as PMP or CSM (Certified Scrum Master) will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of risk identification and mitigation.
- Business domain knowledge and a technical background will be highly advantageous.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills together with a commitment to all-round quality.
Phone: 0112 024 500