We seek a dynamic individual to join our projects team as a Project Manager to handle a full-fledged site execution team with a collaborative leadership style which puts value on relationships, both internal and external as well as ensures high-quality standards.
• Ability to manage a full fledged Site execution & design team with a collaborative leadership style which puts value on relationships, both internal and external as well as ensures high-quality standards
• Ability to manage and execute turnkey interior fit-out projects
• Ability to communicate effectively in presentations and in writing
• Ability to develop and complete projects without continued direct supervision
• Advanced knowledge of furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E), architectural/interior finishes, MEP works and civil works.
• Proven ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients.
• A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in hi-rise, hospitality and multifamily projects required
• Strong Organizational skills
• Ability to take overall responsibility in leading a team and execute the project within the budget constraints
• Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines
• Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations and vendors.
• Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Interior Design or Architecture (preferably with PMP/RMP Certification)
• 10 to 15 years’ experience (executing high end Hotel Projects)
• BIM experience will be an added advantage
• Excellent command of the English language (oral and written)
• Flexible working hours and ability to manage responsibilities independently
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Address: No.400 Ven Baddegama Wimalawansa Mawatha, Colombo 010
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria