• Ability to manage a full fledged Site execution & design team with a collaborative leadership style which puts value on relationships, both internal and external as well as ensures high-quality standards
• Ability to manage and execute turnkey interior fit-out projects
• Ability to communicate effectively in presentations and in writing
• Ability to develop and complete projects without continued direct supervision
• Advanced knowledge of furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E), architectural/interior finishes, MEP works and civil works.
• Proven ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients.
• A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in hi-rise, hospitality and multifamily projects required
• Strong Organizational skills
• Ability to take overall responsibility in leading a team and execute the project within the budget constraints
• Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines
• Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations and vendors.
• Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Interior Design or Architecture (preferably with PMP/RMP Certification)
• 10 to 15 years’ experience (executing high end Hotel Projects)
• BIM experience will be an added advantage
• Excellent command of the English language (oral and written)
• Flexible working hours and ability to manage responsibilities independently
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria