The candidate is expected to:
• Be thorough in knowledge and also have hands-on experience in project estimation and implementation works
• Be conversant in planning, scheduling, quality control, quality assurance, cost engineering, time management and all project deliverables and seek the optimum balance between cost, quality and time requirements
• Liaise with the Client, Consultant, Subcontractors, Vendors and Project Engineering team to yield optimum benefits to the company and its stake holders
• BSc or equivalent, specialized in Engineering
• Ability to work independently as well as in teams to meet budgets and deadlines
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Quality and Cost Control in projects is a pre-requisite.
Please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria