• Maintaining the Site safety, regular safety records, and statistics
• Ensuring compliance with Environmental and Legal requirements in order to improve the safety aspect of all the business operations and activities
• Assist in collating incident reports and conducting investigations in order to minimize the repetition of similar accidents/incidents.
• Assist in carrying out Safety communications and coordinate awareness sessions in order to make the staff vigilant of the safety aspect of the business.
• Providing assistance for daily Health & Safety practices and take charge during an incident while portraying quick decision making skills.
· A minimum of 2 passes at GCE A/L and 6 passes at GCE O/L with “C” pass for English and Maths
· Full or partial completion of a Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety from NIOSH/NEBOSH
· Computer literacy with knowledge in MS office packages
· 1 year experience in the field is preferred
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria