Applications are open for all candidates those interested in applying for the Sales Executive Job Role at Toyota Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
- Achieving the department’s sales targets & profit targets.
- Handle customer queries 8. build deep connections with identified service individuals. fleet owners & corporate customers to develop business relationships & achieve targets through bulk orders.
- Negotiate with government 8. corporate bodies on final price of bulk orders, support in tender submissions, proactively scan markets, lead customer pitches(for potential customers) for betterbusiness performance.
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions with the team to better monitor discounts.
- Support in completing the end to end sales process from proactively identifying leads to negotiate on discounts & preparing vehicle specifications as spelled out by the customer.
- Attend outdoor sales promotions to promote TLPL model line-up to potential customers.
- Support in conducting forecast analysis of the levels of stock to be maintained.
- Identify opportunities to tie up with banks for disposing of existing stock, whenever required.
- Conduct vehicle demonstrations 8. test drives,
- Set individual goals, complete self-performance evaluations within timelines & seek regular feedback.
- Coordinate with superior & Human Resource team to get nominated for behavioral 8. technical trainings.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toyota Lanka 65, Negombo Road, Wattala, Sri Lanka Tel: 011 293 9000