• Responsible for development in ABAP programming tools including report and transaction creation, enhancements, conversion etc.
• Monitor PI and perform trouble shooting and debugging of day to day issues in ABAP and PI.
• Work effectively and independently on assigned projects.
• Network with functional teams to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures.
• Provide technical support to users on matters related to complex programming of SAP modules.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institute.
• 2 – 3 years minimum experience.
• Good Communication & presentation skills.
Phone: 0112 167 000
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria