- Senior DevOps Engineer is someone having more than two years of experience in DevOps infrastructure and automation. The ideal candidate will work closely with cross functional teams to implement, test, maintain and deploy different DevOps tools in in-house data center and private cloud.
- The candidate must contribute in the following capacities:
- Help implement and improve DevOps tools across the organization and proactive support by monitor the DevOps infrastructure.
- Help standardize our Continues Integration and Continues Delivery tools and processes
- Evaluate various tools as instructed by the line manager
- Work in Cloud projects
Required Skills and Experience:
- Two years or more experience in a similar capacity
- Moderate scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills
- Moderate skills in at least one object oriented programming language (Eg: Java)
- Deep understanding in Linux based development environments
- Proven experience in DevOps Engineering including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Deep understanding in cloud technologies will be an additional advantage
- Deep understanding in CI/CD processes
Other Candidate Requirements:
- Strong communication skills
- Detail-oriented dynamic individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies
- Strong analytical skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations.
- Hardworking and dedicated and ambitious
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize effectively, handle multiple objectives under tight deadlines, identify/ flag/resolve potential issues early on
- Takes initiative and demonstrates a high level of enthusiasm and creativity
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent