• Carry out Corporate planning and Governance for Hayleys Advantis Group and subsidiaries
• Assist in Development of SBU strategy and execution of projects required for the growth of the organization
• Conduct financial feasibility studies by carrying out analysis and evaluation of potential new projects.
• Ensure successful networking amongst internal and external partners are carried out.
• Identify business opportunities and threats through continuous monitoring and scanning of the business environment.
• Initiation and execution of selected new business ventures of the group including mergers and acquisitions.
• Bachelor’s Degree / Masters approved by UGC or Equivalent professional qualification in a related discipline.
• Qualification in CIMA or CFA will be an added advantage.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in corporate planning at a similar level.
• Previous exposure in shipping and logistics field, market will be a definite advantage.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and team work skills.
• Advanced knowledge in MS office packages.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Address: Thurburn Wing, 1st Floor, 400 Ven Baddegama WimalawansaMawatha, Colombo 10
Phone: 0112 167 000
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria