- Regularly review compliance with contract documents and to observe and report on work in progress at sites.
- Formulate Contract by negotiating and approve contract terms while ensuring that projects remain within the established budget.
- Timely contract modification preparation and review cost proposals by coordinating with multiple relevant parties.
- Initiate and/or conduct meetings, concerning contractual problems as and when requested by the management.
- Ensure legal documentation compliance relating to LCs, Insurance, Bonds and other documents.
- 6 passes at GCE O/L with “C” pass for English and Maths and 3 Passes in GCE A/L
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil) or Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying (QS)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Contract Administration and 5 years in construction field.
- Knowledge on preparation of Claims and Contract Administration.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
148 B, Nawalokapura,
Phone: 0112 572 622