• Draft, negotiate, review, and advice on all forms of legal documentation.
• Assist in establishing compliant legal guidelines to follow on contracts and legal requirements.
• Handle day to day administrative functions of the department.
• Draft and review contracts and other documents received from customers/suppliers.
• Liaise with external law firms, counsels and provide them with required information.
• Provide legal advice to SBUs/SSUs as and when requested on all forms of legal issues and queries.
• Attorney-at-law possessing minimum 4 years’ experience in the corporate law field including minimum 2 years’ experience in a reputed commercial law firm.
• Capable of analyzing and thinking conceptually and independently.
• Should have skills in Contract drafting.
• Experience in drafting and reviewing legal documents/contracts.
• Knowledge in Contract & Company Law is essential. Knowledge on International Trade Law will be an added advantage.
• Good command of English and Sinhala both written and verbal.
• Strong analytical skills with sound computer literacy.
• Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Address: Thurburn Wing, 1st Floor, 400 Ven Baddegama Wimalawansa Mawatha, Colombo 10
Phone: 0112 167 000
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria