• Attend to client/passenger inquiries received through phone calls and emails from direct and corporate customers.
• Attend to Visa requirements of the client/ passenger.
• Designing overseas tour packages base on the destination, category of hotel, type of room, mode of payment, terms and conditions etc.
• Provide insurance on customer request by collecting relevant information.
• Regular follow ups from time of inquiry to confirmation of the bookings and until the client/group returns to Sri Lanka.
• Ensure that the invoices are raised and payments are collected on time from the direct customers.
• Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by the management
• Check the requests, ensure that online check-ins are done through the Airline website within 48 or 24 hours before passenger's departure.
• Three passes at the GCE A/Levels
• Diploma in Airline Ticketing/Hospitality management
• Minimum 5 years' experience is preferable (experience in inbound can be considered)
• Knowledge in handling incentive groups/holiday packages, passport, visas, Hotel reservations
• Ability to do Research on Overseas Holiday Destinations
• Good rapport with Airlines, Hotels and tour operators
• Experience on Amadeus
• Good communication skills
• Computer literacy
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Enable/disbale job alerts
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria